Join SteelEye, UnaVista and Baringa for a morning of regulatory discussion at the Houses of Parliament
Houses of Parliament
8 November | 08.30 - 11.00
During the morning, we will be exploring the evolution of UK and European regulation and providing insight into the upcoming SM&CR and SFTR implementations.
You will hear from leading industry experts about regulatory changes and best practices for compliance.
- 08:30: Welcome coffee and networking
- 08:45: Seated breakfast served
- 09:00: Welcome address from SteelEye CEO, Matt Smith
- 09:10: An update on STFR, Catherine Talks, SFTR Product Manager at UnaVista, London Stock Exchange Group
- 09:30: The evolution of SM&CR - Challenges observed and lessons learned from the banking sector and how this can help firms prepare for the next wave of the regulation, Stephen Humphreys, Senior Manager at Baringa Partners.
- 09.50: Break
- 10.00: Guest speaker Gordon Chapple, RegTech Manager at FCA
- 10:20: Panel: Managing regulatory change
- Carrie Osman, CEO and Founder of Cruxy
- Guy Munton, Partner at Baringa
- Mark Husler, CEO of UnaVista
- Emmy Granstrom, Marketing Director at SteelEye (chair)
- 10:40: Q&A / Wrap up